- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Careers with Xtreme Solutions, Inc.
XSI is a leading provider of information technology and professional services known for outstanding service delivery in a wide range of professional services engagements around the country. Team XSI continually meets and exceeds customer expectations. We are passionate about our work and making a difference. Our vision is to be the best professional services management company for both our customers and our employees. We need employees that share this vision.
XSI offers more than just jobs. We provide a work environment in which employees have opportunities to influence the work processes that helps us better meet our clients’ needs. When you have the best talent, you build from within. We are committed to personal development through a disciplined training and learning program. XSI promotes a work environment of trust, integrity, respect, continual improvement, customer satisfaction and business success.
Our remarkable employees are the key to our company’s incredible success. We strive to provide competitive salary and benefits, an engaging and rewarding work environment, training and development opportunities.
XSI is a certified Minority, Woman, and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
If you want to be part of an outstanding team, we definitely want to hear from you! Please use the link below to search for and apply to available positions.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!