- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Congratulations to Xtreme Solutions Owner/CEO Phyllis W. Newhouse on being a 2014 Atlanta POW! Award winner!
April 30th, 2014
Womenetics’ fifth annual POW! Awards celebrated women from Atlanta who demonstrate game changing leadership in business and their communities. The POW! Awards engaged, empowered and activated the modern, ambitious woman to maximize her career and life by providing real examples of success.
The theme for the 2014 POW! Awards – “The Defining Moment” – centered around women who have been, are and continue to be at the forefront of today’s business leadership shift. At the event, we explored how women are defining – as well as identifying, directing, challenging and shaping – the most important issues, opportunities and moments. Keynote speaker Jackie Zehner and the 13 honorees shared how they leverage their positions of influence to challenge those around them, seize the moment and improve our future.
As part of this year’s POW! Awards, Womenetics introduced the POWer Lunch Silent Auction. The inaugural silent auction raised $8,643.50. Event attendees bid for a chance to win a one-on-one lunch at Ruth’s Chris Steak House with individual 2014 POW! honorees. The POWer Lunch Silent Auction advanced women’s leadership at all levels – from teens to mid-level managers. Donations benefit the YWCA of Greater Atlanta’s Teen Girls in Technology (TGI Tech) program. TGI Tech is working to diminish the gender gap in STEM-related fields. Thank you to our honorees, the YWCA volunteers and the Atlanta community for making this successful.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.