- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions has been awarded a GSA contract for the Dept. of Health & Human Services (HHS), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Investigation’s (OI) cabling and telecommunication support services initiatives. Congratulations to Xtreme Solutions Owner/CEO Phyllis W. Newhouse on being a 2014 Atlanta POW! Award winner!
Ernst & Young announces Phyllis W. Newhouse (CEO, Xtreme Solutions, Inc.) as a winner of its 2013 class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women!
EY Announces 12 National Winners of 2013 Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Program
Palm Springs, Calif., November 14, 2013
EY today announced the 12 winners of its 2013 class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women, a competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale – and then helps them do it.
Phyllis W. Newhouse | Xtreme Solutions, Inc.
(Atlanta, Georgia) Xtreme Solutions, founded in 2002, is an end-to-end IT services and solutions provider, with offerings that range from IT business consulting to state-of-the-art cyber security consulting and forensic analysis. The company employs 23% of the world’s certified ethical hackers and network security professionals to help secure its clients’ private networks and prevent cyber-attacks. The company plans to create a larger global presence and platform for new international customers, supported in part by strategic alliances with large companies to help serve smaller businesses.
Meet the other 2013 Entrepreneurial Winning Women. These dynamic women entrepreneurs join our elite network of the country’s best high-growth companies and will now participate in our customized leadership program designed to connect them with the advisors, resources and insights they need to scale their businesses.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.