- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Phyllis W. Newhouse, President/CEO of Xtreme Solutions, has been awarded the 2012 Marilyn Johnson Women of Color Achievement Award!
Phyllis W. Newhouse, entrepreneur from Atlanta, GA was honored by 100 Black Men of America with the Marilyn Johnson Women of Color Achievement Award on June 12th, at an event sponsored by IBM and PNC. The inaugural event was hosted in Baltimore in 2010 through a partnership between the Women Presidents’ Organization and 100 Black Men of America. The women will be acknowledged for their commitment to economic empowerment within the community.
“The WPO is proud that the prestigious organization of 100 Black Men of America has seen fit to recognize this powerful group of women business owners,” said Marsha Firestone, Ph.D., President & Founder of the WPO. “Each one demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities while running multi-million dollar businesses that promote economic security while also lending their time and energy to local projects. They are truly role models for women and girls everywhere. ”
“We are honored to recognize some of the extraordinary women in Atlanta who are doing great things, not only as employers contributing to our region’s economic vitality, but also as individuals involved in so many vital community organizations,” said Eddie Meyers, PNC regional president, Greater Atlanta. “Our support of the Women of Color Achievement Awards reflects our dual commitment to diversity and inclusion and to the achievement of women entrepreneurs.”
“IBM is proud to partner with the WPO to recognize the accomplishments of women business owners. We congratulate these outstanding award winners on setting the pace for excellence in business. We’re extremely proud to have this award named in honor of our retired Vice President, Ms. Marilyn Johnson, an architect with WPO of their focus on women of color business owners.”
“The 100 Black Men of Atlanta applauds the great contributions and achievements of the Women Presidents’ Organization. We at the 100 focus on improving conditions in which the youth we mentor can thrive personally, educationally, and professionally. Organizations like the WPO serve to continue the work of the 100 by promoting advancement of underrepresented entrepreneurs in all industries,” said Greg Hawkins, Chairman of Board, 100 Black Men of Atlanta.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!