- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
Lead Like The Reigning Business Women Of The South
Phyllis W. Newhouse
Xtreme Solutions, Inc.
Born in North Carolina, Phyllis Newhouse aspired to make the “American Dream” a reality. Today, she is the Presedent and CEO of Xtreme Solutions, Inc, an Information Technology solutions provider specializing in cyber services and solutions.
With a leading technology firm, Newhouse understands the ever-changing landscape of her business – what worked a year ago might now be not the best approach today. Recognizing those demands in advance have helped her overcome those obstacles that could become even more problematic in the future. Within the last year, Xtreme Soultions, Inc. was recognized as one of the Top 5 in Job Growth Creation and New Hires for the State of Georgia and #13 in the Nation for IT Services companies. In addition, they were ranked in the American Express Top 50th Fastest Growing Companies.
Her advice: “Know your reason Why? Your why will determine your drive, success, and commitment.”
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.