- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
FIFTY LEADING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS HONORED FOR THEIR
COMPANIES’ RAPID AND THRIVING GROWTH
The Women Presidents’ Organization and American Express Name 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies at Ceremony in Baltimore
Baltimore, MD (April 8, 2016) – The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), in partnership with American Express, today released the ninth annual ranking of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies. The 50 Fastest generated a combined $4.96 billion in 2015 revenues (mean of $99.2 million) and collectively employed 44,744 in 2015 (mean of 1,028).
Xtreme Solutions, Inc. ranked 16th in the 2016 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies listing.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!