- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions, Inc. has maintained an average annual growth rate of over 44% year after year for the past 5 years and is constantly moving into new markets and regions.
Strong leadership, open communication, smart business decisions – these are the factors that have shaped our success.
Microsoft Windows Transition Engineering and Sustainment Support
“I can confirm that we remain utterly satisfied with everything we have seen of Xtreme Solutions. They are professional, courteous, helpful, and responsive and do a little bit more than they promise, a little ahead of schedule and to budget…what more could you ask?”
—President, Axiom Corporation
Wireless Local Area Network Engineering Support
“We are extremely pleased with our decision to select Xtreme Solutions over other firms. Xtreme Solutions has played an integral role in Megasys’s success! Since the launch of product, we have had so many customers praise it for its cutting edge application and ease of use. Xtreme Solutions played an integral role in our success. They have well defined process for development, web maintenance and QA, which has been extremely beneficial in integrating the team with Xtreme-Platform team seamlessly.”
—President, Megasys Inc.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.