- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Information Technology Services & Solutions
Xtreme Solutions is committed to supporting a variety of programs. Our broad range of IT expertise addresses our clients’ needs by providing industry leading, state-of-the-art information technology and cyber security services and solutions.
Business Process and Requirements Definition
- Computer Hardware & Software
Custom Application Development
- Cyber Security
- Data Center & Help Desk Support
Enterprise Architecture Analysis and Design
- Enterprise Systems Development & Integration
- Healthcare IT
- Information Assurance
- Network Integration
OSS/BSS Implementation and Integration
Program and Project Management
Quality Assurance and Testing
Software and Data Migration
- Software Application & Infrastructure Development
- Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Systems Integration & Test
- Systems/Software Engineering
- Broadband, Wireless, VoIP, Metro-Ethernet, GPON
- EA Frameworks (DoDAF, TOGAF)
- IP-Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Architecture
- Order and Inventory Management
- Process Modeling (BPMN, UML)
- Service Delivery and Assurance
- Telecom Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
Continue reading below to learn more about our Information Technology Services & Solutions and the value that we bring!
In support of the constant change in business requirements, we provide services that include new feature implementation, configuration management, troubleshooting, performance management, change management, code review and testing.
Computer Hardware & Software
XSI provides organizations with state-of-the-art computer hardware and software solutions. Whatever your business needs, we can deliver and install the necessary equipment.
Custom Application Development
Our services include mobile, e-commerce and web based application development, application re-engineering, customized CRM and CMS development and enterprise level software deployment.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Xtreme Solutions combines information technology best practices along with key partnerships with many of the top security solutions manufacturers to provide federal agencies and major corporations with superior IT/cyber security solutions. Utilizing the latest technologies and dedicated security experts, Xtreme Solutions is able to provide services that protect our clients against foreign and domestic cyber security threats. Our dedicated, qualified and technically proficient SME’s hold Security Clearance and Computing Environment (CE) Certifications and Elevated Network Privileges including following certifications…Continue Reading
Data Center & Help Desk Support
- Server Administration – Security, Proactive Monitoring of System Load, Websites, Processes and Services, Disk Utilization, Systems Back-up and Recovery, Operating System Patches, Upgrades, Installations, Server Hardware Configuration, Firewall Implementation and Administration
- Database – Monitoring, Systems Development, Application Upgrades, Security, End-User Support and Database Administration
- Software Maintenance – Add, Delete, Client Software Installation, End-User Support, Software Maintenance and Systems Upgrades
- Technical PC Support – PC Hardware Configuration, Trouble Shooting, Consultation, Reconfiguration, Software Images, Data Recovery and Field Support, Antivirus Installation
Enterprise Systems Development & Integration
Whether you are planning an upgrade of an existing Enterprise Resource Planning System or a complete replacement of a legacy application and platform, XSI can help you improve your Financial, Human Capital Management, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Electronic Mail, and other business systems utilizing various applications and services.
XSI possesses a rich history of delivering packaged solutions to our customers. A core capability at our founding, XSI has long delivered a variety of packaged solutions that complement the systems integration, software development and functional support services that we provide. Our entire packaged solutions center around our expertise in the Healthcare IT market. XSI is working with Government and Telco’s to support Healthcare Community Online initiatives by providing healthcare services utilizing various technologies. XSI assists by providing COTS application development and certified SME’s.
Includes an approach that integrates legacy systems and new internet driven technologies; migration of systems and business logic to new architectures, languages and web-based environments; ensures system quality and stability.
XSI can help you integrate all your networked resources – from your desktops and server farms, to your laptops, PDA’s, and the rest of your wireless mobile society with network integration services that include LAN/WAN support, and Data Integrity.
Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Object Oriented and Structured Methods
- Multiple Programming Languages, Operating Systems, and Development Tools
- Client Server Applications
- Requirements Analysis, High Level and Detailed Design
- Coding, Unit Test and Integration Test
Systems Integration & Test
- Verification Strategies and Methodologies
- Integration and Test Plans and Procedures
- Automated Test Case and Test Script Development
- Test Tool and Test Environment Implementation
- Test Execution, Analysis, and Reporting
- Operational Concepts and Systems Architecture
- Requirements Definition, Allocation, and Traceability
- Performance Analysis and Simulation
We leverage the most advanced tools and technologies to deliver quality products and services:
- Microsoft platform – .NET technologies, SQL server, SharePoint, BizTalk server, MS Dynamics CRM
- Programming languages – Java, J2EE, PHP, HTML5, C++, PHP, Apache
- Cross platform technologies – Phone Gap, Appcelerator
- Web service technologies – XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD
- Others – Oracle Fusion, IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere, Telcordia Granite, Telcordia Network Engineer
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!