- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Xtreme Solutions combines information technology best practices along with key partnerships with many of the top security solutions manufacturers to provide federal agencies and major corporations with superior IT/cyber security solutions. Utilizing the latest technologies and dedicated security experts, Xtreme Solutions is able to provide services that protect our clients against foreign and domestic cyber security threats. Our dedicated, qualified and technically proficient SME’s hold Security Clearance and Computing Environment (CE) Certifications and Elevated Network Privileges including following certifications:
IAT Level II
IAT Level III
Xtreme Solutions’ security tools/capabilities include:
- Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- eEye Retina Network Security Scanner
- Retina.GOV (Government Vulnerability and Compliance Management Solutions)
- Flying Squirrel Wireless Discovery & Mapping Application (MeerCAT-FS, Caribou, Woodchuck)
- Nessus Security Center
- DISA Gold Disk
- Security Readiness Scripts (SRR)
Xtreme Solutions has the ability to combine a number of open standards used to enumerate software flaws and configuration issues related to security, measure systems to find vulnerabilities and offer methods to score those findings in order to evaluate the possible impact; use open standards for automated vulnerability management, measurement, and policy compliance evaluation. Xtreme Solutions also utilizes methodologies for standardized secure installation and maintenance of computer software and hardware with technical guidance to “lock down” information systems/software that might otherwise be vulnerable to a malicious computer attack. Our tools unify vulnerability management and compliance solutions for Government agencies by using an integrated end-to-end vulnerability management and compliance solution designed to help Government departments and agencies with protection and compliancy by defining and monitoring relevant IT controls. We also provide real-time discovery, analysis, and mapping of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networks. With many organizations seeking to securely integrate wireless capabilities into their networks, Xtreme Solutions can detect and segregate wireless transmitters that are acting as a WLAN client or Access Point (AP) while operating on both Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux operating system (OS) platforms.
Additionally, Xtreme Solutions offers features for enterprise C&A and risk management, including single sign-on (SSO) access using the Department of Defense (DoD) common access card (CAC), advanced digital signature capabilities, email notification services and expanded support for NIST 800-53 Rev 3 Risk Management Framework. We also utilize the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer which lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level. It is the standard across many industries and educational institutions. For organizations with large and complex networks, we combine the power of scanning with an enterprise-class vulnerability management platform which simplifies administration, accelerates scans and delivers advanced analytics. Xtreme Solutions utilizes a system administrator tool that allows the administrator to scan a system for vulnerabilities, apply security and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) patches, and automate the process to configure the system to be in compliance with the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for Windows. Xtreme Solutions ensures systems and software meet security baselines required by the Department of Defense. These solutions are commonly run on military systems and are made available to other government agencies and the general public.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!