- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Services Overview
- Turn-key and in-house DAS solutions for all wireless in-building scenarios.
- Integrator for all the major carriers and for many federal departments.
- Partnered and certified with all major OEMs.
- Professional Services provided for technical and operational support all customers.
- Single or multi carrier installation and maintenance. We understand the DAS is only part of the overall service installation and provide support in turning up service with the carrier(s).
- Thought leader in industry with next generation technology and installation efficiency. Future proofing all designs.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of each specific customer opportunity.
General DAS Experience
- Coax Only
- Fiber DAS
- Outdoor DAS
-Aerial or Buried fiber backbone
- Campus DAS
-Including fiber backbone & “Hub/Remote” component configurations
Click on the links below to learn more!
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!