- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Integrated Wi-Fi Solutions
- Site Surveys
- Propagation characteristics reports of the building, including heat maps.
- Spectrum analysis report, showing channel/frequency and duty-cycle utilization for 802.11 and non-802.11 interference.
- Deployment plans for a campus, city, buildings and offices to include locations for access points in the regular and guest networks, and any special external antennas, along with the specifications for any external antennas.
- Strategy for controlling access point channel assignments, channel bonding and power levels.
- Provide infrastructure installation (Fiber/Copper) and mounting of access points and any external antennas.
- Installation of VLAN, routers, switches and head end equipment.
Click on the links below to learn more!
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.