- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Structured Cabling Services
- In-building network connections between devices such as computers, printers, and phones require a physical infrastructure to carry and process signals.
- Turn-key solutions that allow us to provide complete in-building wireless solutions.
- Understanding of the evolving point of demarcation and the issues involved in merging end-user equipment to carriers network.
Click on the links below to learn more!
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.