- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
We are Xtreme Solutions, and That’s What Sets Us Apart…
The technical knowledge of our SME’s, along with our extensive “hands-on” experience with various technologies and industries provides us with a keen knowledge of the necessary requirements to successfully source, manage and complete a technological project throughout the entire life cycle.
XSI is committed to supporting a variety of programs helping to solve or undertake our clients’ problems with Xtreme Solutions! We offer a broad range of services and solutions to address our customers’ needs, including the following: Information Technology, Scientific, Technical, Professional Services, General Staffing, and Business Consulting Services and Solutions.
We are dedicated to the delivery of quality services contributing to the well-being of our communities throughout the world. We believe high ethical standards are essential to the achievement of our individual and corporate goals. We are a unique company whose success is attributable to our unmatched ability to create new and distinctive solutions to meet our clients’ greatest needs.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!