- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
We are Xtreme Solutions, and That’s What Sets Us Apart…
Xtreme Solutions is an information technology services & solutions provider that is passionate about helping our clients become more innovative and efficient through the application of the latest information technologies. We also provide professional services utilizing our certified subject matter experts. Xtreme Solutions is a woman owned (WOSB), service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) and is also 8(a) & 8(m) SBA Certified with a GSA IT Schedule 70 contract (GS-35F-0112Y). XSI provides exceptional, quality solutions to businesses of all sizes across a broad range of industries within the commercial, government, and academic sectors. We analyze business processes and design and implement secure, integrated information management systems and services which comply with applicable regulations using our proven business process engineering, modeling techniques, and enterprise architecture methodologies. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations for quality, responsiveness, and professional excellence and we maintain the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional integrity.
Xtreme Solutions has been recognized by Inc. Magazine for ranking 5th in Georgia jobs creation in 2012. The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), through their sixth ranking sponsored by American Express OPEN, has also recognized Xtreme Solutions among the 50 fastest-growing women-owned/led companies in North America. Xtreme Solutions is a proud member of the National Association of Women Business Owners, the Women Presidents’ Organization and AT&T’s Operation Hand Salute Mentor Protégé Program.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!