- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS: CYBERSECURITY FOR THE SMALL/MEDIUM BUSINESS
The National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) is a non-profit corporation founded in 2002, focused on identifying, mitigating, and neutralizing cyber crime threats globally. The NCFTA operates by conducting real time information sharing and analysis with Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the public, private, and academic sectors. Through these partnerships, the NCFTA proactively identifies cyber threats in order to help partners take preventive measures to mitigate those threats.
Xtreme Solutions, Inc.’s President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr. (3rd from left in picture below) was a featured panelist speaking to cyber challenges of SMBs, who are often targeted by cyber criminals as they’re perceived as a weak link. One type of SMB is community banks. The panelists stressed the importance of protecting confidential data, customer information and systems from the same threats as larger companies but with vastly different resources. SMB’s must utilize resources in different ways to harness practical solutions which will sustain an environment secure from a deluge of threats both digital and physical. Understanding the tools that are available and how to use them to thrive in a digital market is paramount.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!