- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions has been awarded a GSA contract for the Dept. of Health & Human Services (HHS), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Investigation’s (OI) cabling and telecommunication support services initiatives.
Xtreme Solutions has been awarded a GSA contract for the Dept. of Health & Human Services (HHS), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Investigation’s (OI) cabling and telecommunication support services initiatives. Xtreme Solutions will fulfill the cabling and telecommunications support services requirements at locations throughout the US including Georgia, Florida and California.
Xtreme Solutions is a GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y) and is also an industry partner of GSA’s Information Technology Solutions Shop (ITSS).
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!
- Read Forbes article about XSI Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, which profiles women business owners.
- Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!