- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions Honored as the Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 2014 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
April 24, 2014
New Orleans, LA
The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) today released its 7th Annual list of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/led companies around the globe, ranking Xtreme Solutions among the top companies. The 50 Fastest generated $4.9 billion in combined 2013 revenues and collectively employed 22,000 people. Compared with last year’s list, the total combined revenue of the 2014 winning companies grew by a dramatic 53%.
“The companies that made it onto our list this year reflect the continued resourcefulness of women-led businesses,” said Marsha Firestone, Ph.D., president and founder of WPO. “We saw production soaring, with an average revenue growth of 203% from 2009 to 2013. Not only is the financial growth of these companies impressive, it shows that women entrepreneurs are making inroads in non-traditional businesses, such as information technology and transportation. The growth of these women-led companies is particularly impressive as the world economic recovery struggles to gain traction. Privately held U.S. companies on average ended 2013 with annual sales growth of 5.4%, the slowest rate of sales growth since 2009,” Dr. Firestone added.
For the first time since its inception, the 2014 50 Fastest was opened to applicants on a global level, resulting in two international businesses in the top ten. Participating companies were ranked according to a sales growth formula that combines percentage and absolute growth. To be qualified for the ranking, businesses are required to be privately held, woman-owned/led companies with annual revenue of at least $500,000 by year end 2008.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!