- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions, Inc. CEO, Phyllis Newhouse, Named WIPP National Partner of the Month!
Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) has named Phyllis W. Newhouse the WIPP National Partner of the Month
Phyllis W. Newhouse, CEO, Xtreme Solutions, Inc.
Provides leadership, supervision, and program direction for all phases of business development – from identification of opportunities through satisfactory completion of customer’s requirements. She has worked for Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses, and has received numerous military awards and recognitions. Ms. Newhouse has been working with Information technology tools in the federal government markets for over 25 years. Her expertise is in the area business management, audits and compliance and development of strategic business partnerships. Her strategic partner relationships allowed the US Army to develop end-to-end solutions for the exchange of security data.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!