- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Phyllis W. Newhouse, President/CEO of Xtreme Solutions, has been awarded the 2012 Marilyn Johnson Women of Color Achievement Award! Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards honors Xtreme Solutions, Inc. for ranking 5th in Georgia jobs creation, 10th in revenue and 18th in job growth over the past three years!
Xtreme Solutions, Inc. has been awarded the Military Health System Information Technology Initiatives & Sustainment Support Services contract…
Xtreme Solutions will be providing Tier II & Tier III Support Services consisting of IT System Center Configuration Management (SCCM), Systems Security and Systems Administration support services for USAMITC to continue supporting the MHS JAD (formerly the MHS Forest – MHSF) and Enterprise Remote Access (ERA) network. Additional services include, but are not limited to, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Dynamic Host Configuration (DHC), Windows Internet Naming Standard (WINS), Domain Name Service (DNS), Internet Information Services, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) synchronization and authentication, network security policy and regulation execution. Other supporting services in the MHS JAD include Microsoft (MS) operating systems, MS Exchange, MS SCCM, MS System Center manager (SCOM), Tripwire, Vulnerability Management System (VMS), VMware, MS SharePoint, Storage Area Network (SAN), Host-Based Security System (HBSS), accreditation support and documentation, Symantec system protection products, and data at rest services to include, but not limited to, Symantec system protection products support.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!