- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions, Inc. recognized by The Womens Presidents’ Organization (WPO) and their sponsor, Amex OPEN, as one of the top 50 Fastest-Growing Woman-Owned Businesses in 2013…
FIFTY THRIVING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS RECOGNIZED IN DALLAS FOR THEIR TEXAS-SIZED GROWTH
Women Presidents’ Organization and its sponsor American Express OPEN Name Annual Top 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies
Dallas, TX (May 2, 2013) – The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) today released the sixth ranking of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/led companies in North America in its annual program sponsored by American Express OPEN, the small business division of American Express. The Top 50 generated a combined $3.2 billion in 2012 revenues and collectively employed 24,000 people in 2012.
“This year more than half of the companies in the Top 50 are new to the ranking and this trend illustrates how diverse women-owned and led companies are,” said Marsha Firestone, Ph. D., president and founder of WPO. “We are so pleased to continue our partnership with American Express OPEN in honoring these trailblazing women and their amazing accomplishments.”
Research commissioned by American Express OPEN earlier this year shows that the number of women-owned firms pulling in $10 million or more in annual sales has jumped by 57% over 10 years.
“American Express OPEN is honored to support this elite group of women who represent the full spectrum of industries and have become leaders within the women business community,” said Randi Schochet, vice president at American Express OPEN. “Entrepreneurship is an exciting option for women, and the honorees we recognize today are excellent role models for women entrepreneurs, focusing on growth and thereby creating jobs and boosting the economy.”
All submitted companies were ranked according to a sales growth formula that combines percentage and absolute growth. From this list, the 50 Fastest were selected. To be qualified for the ranking, businesses are required to be privately held, woman-owned/led companies in the U.S. or Canada and reached annual revenue of at least $500,000 in 2007 and $2 million in 2012.
More about the 2013 WPO Top 50:
• The average revenue grew from $24.9 million in 2008 to $64.5 million in 2012
• Founded the business: 90%
• Average age: 47
• Average number of projected 2013 employees: 641
In order to help the Top 50 continue to seize even more business opportunities, each of the honored business owners will be offered a $500 American Express gift card.
All 50 companies will be honored at a special event hosted by American Express OPEN at the 2013 WPO Annual Conference in Dallas, TX on May 2, 2013. The awards reception will take place from 6 – 9PM at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!
- Xtreme Solutions Ranked Among Inc. Magazine’s 2014 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List!