- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Contact Us
Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
Women Presidents’ Organization Unveils the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide
TRAILBLAZING WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS & LEADERS RECOGNIZED FOR RAPID COMPANY GROWTH
The Women Presidents’ Organization and American Express Global Corporate Payments Name 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies
Phoenix, AZ (May 1, 2015) – The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO), in partnership with American Express Global Corporate Payments, the division of American Express serving the payment solution needs of middle market and large companies, today released the eighth ranking of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies. For just the second time, nominations were open to global entries. The 50 Fastest generated a combined $4.4 billion in 2014 revenues (mean of $88.3 million) and collectively employed 31,121 in 2014 (mean of 692).
Xtreme Solutions ranked 9th, placing the company and it’s owner/founder, Phyllis W. Newhouse, in the top 10 of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies worldwide!
“The 50 Fastest list exemplifies the vital role women-owned/led companies have in boosting the economy and enhancing overall job growth,” said Marsha Firestone, Ph. D., president and founder of the WPO. “We are pleased to partner with American Express Global Corporate Payments to honor these powerful women and recognize their triumphs.”
“We at American Express are honored to support this elite group of women, who represent a wide spectrum of industries and have become leaders within the business community,” said Susan Sobbott, president, Global Corporate Payments, American Express. “The 50 Fastest companies are full-scale, successful and growing.”
Each of the honored business owners will be offered a congratulatory prize from American Express.
All eligible companies were ranked according to a sales growth formula that combines percentage and absolute growth. From this list, the 50 Fastest were selected. To be qualified for the ranking, businesses are required to be privately held, woman-owned/led companies and have reached revenue of at least $500,000 by the first week of 2010 and $2 million in 2014.
More about the 2015 50 Fastest:
• Average Age: 49
• CEOs that founded the business: 94%
• Listed companies that do business globally: 50%
• Average Number of Projected 2015 Employees: 1,916
All 50 companies will be honored at a special event hosted by American Express Global Corporate Payments at the 2015 WPO Annual Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on May, 1, 2015. The awards reception will take place from 6:30PM to 8:30PM at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel.
Certifications & Designations
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
8(a), 8(m) SBA Certified
GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder (GS-35F-0112Y)
Primary NAICS: 541519
Secondary NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541611, 541618, 541690, etc.
Latest News & Events
- Phyllis W. Newhouse, XSI CEO, Named EY Entrepreneur of the Year- Technology Category Award Winner
- XSI President, Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., Speaks at the 2017 NCFTA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Xtreme Solutions ranked number 7 on the 50 fastest women-owned/led business in the United States for 2017!
- Learn About Business Executives for National Security (BENS)
- Hervia M. Ingram, Jr., President/Co-Founder of Xtreme Solutions, testifies at the ERISA Advisory Council Cybersecurity Event
- The 2016 WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Ranks Xtreme Solutions 16th Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions, Inc. Owner/CEO, Phyllis W. Newhouse, speaks at the WPO Reception in Miami, FL…
- Xtreme Solutions Ranks 9th Among the WPO’s 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Worldwide!
- Xtreme Solutions Supports Foshay FIRST Robotics Team 597 The Wolverines for the 2015 Robotic Season…
- Xtreme Solutions has been selected as a TOP 2014 BUSINESS Awardee by DiversityBusiness.com!